A tote with a technical twist. This pocket-laden bag makes workdays or study sessions more orderly. With the option of wearing it as a backpack, you can mix in a bike ride or a mad dash for the train. It's comfy and tough like a trail pack, but tweaked for urban life.
- Stout nylon fabric with a 200-denier lining.
- Mesh back panel and soft edged shoulder straps provide comfort and support.
- Internal compartment features a padded laptop sleeve and organizer pockets.
- Sternum strap is adjustable and removable.
- 2 side pockets are sized for water bottles.
- Zippered front pocket.
- Tote straps with snap.
|Main fabric||630-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|