Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfortable, mid-height hiking boots to get you amped on outdoor adventures. The tough leather upper stands up to many kilometers of rough trail and the waterproof design keeps your feet dry through muddy or wet segments.
- PU-coated leather upper is durable and protective.
- Waterproof construction is fully seam-sealed to keep feet dry.
- Techlite™ lightweight EVA midsole provides long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber adds traction in variable conditions.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.