Columbia SH/FT Outdry Mid Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Urban style, built for the trail. The SH/FT blurs the line between casual and technical footwear, with a waterproof knit bootie upper and eye catching colour-blocking, it's just at home in the streets as the backcountry. The unique midsole has high energy return, similar to a running shoe, that puts a spring in your step when on the trail.
- Stretch-knit synthetic bootie provides a sock-like fit and leather overlays add durability.
- Outdry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Midsole is PU foam embedded with squishy beads for durable comfort and energy return.
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber sole provides traction on the trail.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.