Columbia Vitesse Outdry Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sporty light hiking shoes that handle the trails as well as they handle the pavement. The breathable mesh upper vents heat on hot days and the Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane protects you on wet or muddy paths.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for durability.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded to the uppers, and seam sealed to keep out rain and puddles.
- Lightweight midsole cushions and has high energy return for all-day performance.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber adds traction in variable conditions.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.