Nemo’s award-winning Sonic is updated to make a good bag better, with a few extra features to ensure you get a great night’s sleep. A redesigned collar and hood seal out cold and retain warmth where you need it. Stretch stitching at the knees maximizes internal volume and make side-sleeping easier in this form-fitting mummy bag. Thermo Gills™ allow you to dial-in the perfect temperature when you're warm, but the air outside is too cold to unzip – like cracking a widow. Overstuffed with 800 fill-power hydrophobic down to offer serious warmth in serious weather.
- Shell is ripstop nylon with soft nylon taffeta lining, both treated with a DWR finish.
- Zippered Thermo Gills let you release extra body heat without letting cold air in.
- 800 fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ wont wet-out, staying lofty and warm in all conditions.
- Horizontal and vertical baffles channel warmth along your body, reducing cold sports.
- Hood provides a warmer, closer fit, keeping your noggin warm on cold nights.
- Internal draft collar helps seal in the heat.
- Stretch stitching at the knees helps maintain shape while increasing thermal efficiency and optimizing volume in the bag.
- Toester™ waterproof breathable footbox has a DWR finish.
- On-seam zippered pockets for small necessities.
- Included compression sack and cotton home storage sack.
- Covered by Nemo’s lifetime warranty.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Technology||Nikwax Hydrophobic Down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|