A compact power bank lets you bring a couple of full charges for your phone with you. The Flip 24’s internal capacity of 6700mAh and 2.1A output is enough to charge most phones twice, making that long flight a lot better.
- Works with your favourite USB powered devices: smartphone 1-2 charges, POV camera 3 recharges, headlamp 2-5 recharges, tablet 50% boost
- 4 LED charge status indicator lets you know how much juice you have left.
- Pass-through charging lets you charge your device while the Flip 24 is being charged.
- Charge time for your Flip 24 is about 4 Hours from a USB port.
- Integrated USB plug flips out, meaning you don’t need any extra cables to charge your Flip.
- Input: USB type-A Male, 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), output: USB A Female, 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated.
- Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide offer lower energy density, but longer lives and inherent safety.
- During storage you can keep your Flip 24 plugged into a power source, or you need to fully charge your Flip 12 every 3-6 months and store in a cool, dry place.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1cm|