It might be the most versatile jacket in your gear closet. One moment it's a warm midlayer under your go-to shell. The next minute it's your outer jacket, cutting the wind like it's no big deal. Warm and water resistant, this jacket isn't afraid of rainy days or splash attacks. So go ahead, take it to the crags, pop it on at your mid-hike rest stop, or layer up for a big ski day. It's up for it all.
- Light 20-denier nylon shell with DWR finish blocks that wind and sheds light precipitation.
- ThermoBall insulation keeps you warm even when its wet.
- Compressible enough to pack into its own pocket.
- YKK Vislon zipper smoothly closes at the front.
- Low profile hood with elastic edge fits under a helmet.
- Zippered handpockets and zippered internal security pocket.
- Adjustable hem with elastic cord.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||30-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|