Sometimes a little extra core warmth is all you need. The ThermoBall Eco Vest s a great just-in-case layer when you're not sure how chilly it's going to be. And let's be honest, puffy vests looks rad over plaid or flannel layers.
- Light 20-denier nylon shell with a DWR finish blocks wind and sheds light precipitation.
- ThermoBall insulation is made of 100 post-consumer recycled material and adds warmth even when wet.
- Compressible enough to pack into its own pocket.
- YKK Vislon zipper smoothly closes at the front.
- Stand up collar keeps zipper off your chin.
- Zippered handpockets and zippered internal security pocket.
- Adjustable hem with elastic cord.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||30-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|