When planning 3-season expeditions, why not have the lightest, most compressible synthetic bag The North Face has ever made? Cyclone construction wraps insulation around the bag and vertical baffles hold heat against your body, doing away with potential cold spots.
- Ripstop nylon exterior.
- Head and footbox uses highly-breathable and water-resistant polyester and nylon.
- Soft nylon taffeta lining.
- Heatseeker Guide insulation by Thermolite® uses a 50% post-consumer recycled blend of cut-staple and continuous-filament polyester insulation for long lasting, compressible warmth.
- Vertical baffles improve compressibility by 10%.
- 1-hand adjustable hood helps seal out the cold.
- Internal hand warmer pockets.
- Vaulted footbox gives your tired feet plenty of room to rest.
- Tie down loops to secure your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Packed size||23 x 41cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|