Enjoy the lightweight comfort and compressibility of a down bag on spring to fall adventures. Recycled materials are easy on the environment. The high-loft down is channelled in horizontal baffles to surround you as you sleep. And the adjustable hood lets you seal warm when the temps are well below zero.
- Ripstop recycled polyester exterior and soft polyester taffeta lining.
- 600 fill recycled down insulation is certified to the Global Recycling Standard which ensures accurate content claims and good working conditions while minimizing harmful environmental impact.
- 1-hand adjustable hood helps seal out the cold.
- Wrap-around J-zip offers improved mobility and venting.
- Internal pocket for your phone and headlamp.
- Roomy vaulted footbox.
- Tie down loops secure your pad to your sleeping bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled ripstop polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||23 x 41 cm|
|Shoulder girth||162cm (Long Right Zip)|
|Hip girth||152cm (Long Right Zip)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|