Part of The North Face’s One layering sleep system, this bag takes you from summer camping, to mild winter camping. The multilayer zippered quilt system lets you adjsut insulation to match the conditions. Use the blue layer on 10ºC nights, the yellow layer on -1 ºC nights and both on -9 ºC nights. Layering isn’t just for dressing for the outdoors, it also works for sleeping.
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation contains 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Fleece lining mid-layer.
- Colour coded zipper system is easy to use in low light.
- Roomy sleeping space is ready for most sleeping styles.
- Hang tabs on the outside.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Packed size||28 x 51cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|