Part of The North Face’s One layering sleep system, this bag takes you from summer camping, to mild winter camping. The Dolomite One’s multilayer zippered quilt system lets you add or remove insulation to match your conditions. Use the blue layer on 10ºC nights, use just the yellow layer on -1 ºC nights and use both on -9 ºC nights. Layering isn’t just for dressing for the outdoors, it also works for sleeping.
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Fleece lining on the mid-layer is soft and cozy.
- Colour coded zipper system is easy to use in low light.
- Roomy sleeping space is ready for most sleeping styles.
- Hang tabs on the outside.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Packed size||28 x 51cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|