Part of The North Face’s One layering sleep system, this double bag takes you and a partner from summer camping, to mild winter camping. The multilayer zippered quilt system lets you adjust insulation to match the conditions. Use the blue layer on 10ºC nights, the yellow layer on -1ºC nights and both on -9ºC nights. Layering isn’t just for dressing for the outdoors, it also works for sleeping.
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation contains 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Fleece lining on mid-layer.
- Colour coded zipper system is easy to use in low light.
- Roomy sleeping space is ready for most sleeping styles.
- Full exterior zipper lets you customize the bag, zip only 1 quilt on the warm sleeper's side and zip 2 in on the cold sleeper's side. Note – when using dual temperature zones you will need to fold the second quilt away from the warm sleeper.
- Hang tabs on the outside.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|