Bomber high-mountain protection to handle stormy winter nights and howling winds at base camp. The double-walled design is super sturdy, with plenty of guylines to add stability in particularly bad conditions. A door and vestibule at each end provide convenience, and collapsible fly vents help reduce overnight condensation.
- Lightweight silnylon fly has long-lasting polyurethane coating for waterproofness.
- Floor is fully-taped nylon with a 10,000mm polyurethane waterproof coating.
- DAC Featherlight NSL poles have pressfit connectors for high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Pole sleeves and clips resist snow loading and is easy to set up in cold conditions.
- Fly vents and closable mesh panels balance ventilation and weather protection.
- 8 interior pockets.
- Internal hanger points keep you organized.
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls for ease of use in the dark.
- Includes 16 DAC superlight aluminum stakes and 4 snow stakes.
- Footprint included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||20-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.04m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||02sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Footprint included|