Freewaters Freeland Travel Slip On Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Seakers that feel like sandals. The upper is breathable and adjust with sandal-like strap to deliver incredible comfort and support.
- Knit upper hugs you foot like a sock.
- Supreem Foam midsole offers long-lasting comfort and rebound.
- Foam contains 10-15% recycled materials.
- Rrubber tread.
- Dyed with e.dye® Waterless Colour System™ that uses 75% less water, fewer chemicals and emits less CO2 than traditional methods.
- Responsibly sourced leather from tanneries where 100% of the water used is naturally filtered by onsite wetlands.
- PVC-free construction uses water-based adhesives instead of solvents.
- Every pair of Freewaters sold helps support global clean water initiatives.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.