Oboz Arete Low Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ligthweight and sturdy trail shoes to explore Arches National Park, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, or your local trails. Weather-resistant woven mesh no-sew uppers protect your feet against light dew, and allow them to breathe on warmer hikes. The new A3 Chassis supports and stabilizes your foot to keep your secure and upright in variable terrain.
- Seamless synthetic mesh with abrasion-resistant TPU overlays for durability.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- Single-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- A3 Chassis™ has TPU stabilizers for torsional rigidity and an ESS forefoot plate for support and underfoot protection.
- Tempest rubber outsole is lightweight, with multi-directional lugs for traction on loose surfaces.
|Weight||768g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.