Oboz Arete Mid B-Dry Hiking Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight and waterproof, the Arete Mid B-Dry are designed to handle fast kilometers on the trail. Woven mesh no-sew uppers let your feet breathe while the B-Dry waterproof membrane prevents them from getting wet on muddy trails. The new A3 Chassis supports and stabilizes your foot to keep your secure and upright in variable terrain.
- Seamless synthetic mesh with abrasion-resistant TPU overlays for durability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps rain out and lets sweat escape.
- Mid-height supports your ankle on rough terrain or when carrying heavy loads.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- Single-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- A3 Chassis™ has TPU stabilizers for torsional rigidity and an ESS forefoot plate for support and underfoot protection.
- Tempest rubber outsole is lightweight, with multi-directional lugs for traction on loose surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.