Oboz Firebrand II Low Leather Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Well designed, well made hiking shoes with an all-terrain midsole and classic Oboz comfort and protection to get you to summits or viewpoints.
- Made of water-resistant nubuck leather.
- Protective heel and low-profile rubber toecap.
- O FIT Insoles are anatomically shaped.
- Dual-density EVA midsoles with a stabilizing nylon shank.
- Oboz Sawtooth outsole with aggressive lugs in an asymmetric multi-directional pattern.
|Weight||1.01kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.