Oboz Bridger Premium Mid B-Dry Hiking Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An upgrade to the much-loved Oboz Bridger hiking shoe, this premium version is built to handle the rigours of rough trails. The supportive heel cup and mid-height collar provide ankle protection and the waterproof construction protects you when you encounter streams and puddles.
- Full-grain leather and nubuck upper are highly durable.
- Oboz B-Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Soft leather lining.
- Protective rubber toe cap and heel counter.
- Dual-density EVA O Fit Insole™ Plus insole has cushioning urethane pods in heel and forefoot.
- Impact cushioning Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole is made with dual-density polyurethane.
- TPU chassis with stabilizing nylon shank.
- Granite Peak outsole with Vibram Megagrip rubber.
|Weight||1.29kg (9 Medium)|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.