Oboz Arete Low B-Dry Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight and waterproof, the Arete Low B-Dry are designed to handle fast kilometers on the trail. Woven mesh no-sew uppers let your feet breathe while the B-Dry waterproof membrane prevents them from getting wet on muddy trails. The new A3 Chassis supports and stabilizes your foot to keep your secure and upright in variable terrain.
- Seamless synthetic mesh with abrasion-resistant TPU overlays for durability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps rain out and lets sweat escape.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- Single-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- A3 Chassis™ has TPU stabilizers for torsional rigidity and an ESS forefoot plate for support and underfoot protection.
- Tempest rubber outsole is lightweight, with multi-directional lugs for traction on loose surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.