Cover up against sun and rain. This Tilley hat is a super lightweight take on their traditional hat, with UPF 50+ protection that shields your head when there's no shade in sight, and a broad brim and DWR finish that keeps you dry when storm clouds gather. A well-designed dual cord system keeps it on your head, even in the face of gale-force winds, but if you happen to drop it overboard, the wide foam brim keeps it afloat until you can retrieve it.
- Durable nylon and spandex fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Hydrofil® sweatband wicks moisture from your brow.
- Wide foam brim keeps hat afloat should it fall in the water.
- Brim is 6.65cm at front, 7cm at back, and 5.5cm on the sides.
- Hidden crown pocket keeps small essentials safe while travelling.
- Wind cord system keeps hat secure in gusty conditions.
|Weight||85g (7 7/8)|
|Additional feature(s)||Stash pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|