A spin on the classic adventure hat, the Tilley TH5 is made with natural and tough hemp. UPF 50+ protection shields your head when there's no shade in sight, and a broad brim and DWR finish keep you dry when storm clouds gather. A pocket in the crown holds extra cash for those times you don't want to wear a money belt. A well-designed dual cord system keeps it on your head, even in the face of gale-force winds, but if you happen to drop it overboard, the wide foam brim keeps it afloat until you can retrieve it.
- Durable hemp fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Hydrofil® sweatband wicks moisture.
- Wide foam brim floats if dropped in water.
- Brim is 6.65cm at front, 7cm at back, and 5.5cm on the sides.
- Hidden crown pocket keeps small essentials safe while travelling.
- Dual cord system for security in gusty conditions.
|Weight||150g (7 7/8)|
|Fabric content||100% hemp|
|Additional feature(s)||Stash pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|