Take your rock apprentice with you. Designed for young climbers, this pack is built with the same gear-focused details as Deuter's adult models. The harness provides a good balance of support and comfort and at 22 liters, it's big enough for your sidekick to carry their own gear. Exterior pockets keep water bottles and a headlamp grab-able.
- Durable 210-denier nylon.
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation.
- Top loading design closes with 2 buckes.
- Youth-specific Alpine Harness system for support and airflow.
- Sternum strap with an integrated safety whistle.
- Removable hipbelt with 2 gear loops.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets.
- 1 zippered security pocket, with a key clip.
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately).
- Helmet attachment.
- Tool/pole attachments.
- Recommended torso length: 25-43cm.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.