Inspired by all 2650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail, this thru-hiking shoe is built to move quickly over varied terrain. The lightweight and stable design supports your feet whether you're out for a few hours or a few months.
- Durable suede and textile upper with Gore-Tex waterproof breathable lining.
- Reinforced EXO heel counter supports your foot.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is made of open-cell PU for heat dissipation.
- Super-lightweight PlyoGo EVA midsole with TrailGuard exposed TPU shank for stability.
- Vibram® 460 outsole with MegaGrip rubber.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.