Hit the backcountry in comfort. The Dagger is a lightweight 2-person tent that doesn't skimp on livable space, with pre-bent poles for greater headroom inside. Two extra-large vestibules provide plenty of gear storage and a dry place to put your boots on. The Divvy™ stuff sack lets you split the loads evenly between you and your hiking partner.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop fly and mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- White mesh on side panel for privacy, black mesh on top for clear night views.
- Single-hubbed design, and colour coded webbing and poles are quick to set up.
- DAC Featherlight® NSL poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 4 interior pockets.
- Light Pocket™ is made of light-diffusing fabric to turn your headlamp into a lantern.
- Stakes, guylines, repair kit and stuff sack included.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||15-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||15-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.06m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1.1sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.1sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.