Vasque Breeze AT Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
The evolution of a best-selling boot from Vasque. With added venting and the breathability of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort, they allow water vapour to escape while keeping showers and muddy ground from soaking through. They are great for day hiking and burly enough for fast and light backpacking over moderate terrain.
- Waterproof nubuck leather with lightweight mesh panels and a GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Cushioning dual-density EVA footbed.
- All Terrain midsole with EVA cushioning and a TPU shank for lateral stability.
- Vibram® Contact Grip™ sole with grippy MegaGrip rubber compound.
- Arc Tempo+ last has ample toe room and a medium width heel.
|Weight||1.02kg (7 Medium)|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.