Lowa Mauria Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Women's
We need some downtime. For the next 88 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stable trekking and backpacking boots that support feet on rough trails. The padded tongue and ankle flex allow your foot to move naturally, and zone lacing allows you to customize the tension over your foot. A stable insole and midsole, combined with a grippy sole, keep you upright and supported when carrying a heavy pack.
- Nubuck leather upper with Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane.
- FlexFit ankle zone for easier movement.
- C4 tongue and X-lacing® keeps padded tongue where you want it, preventing blisters.
- 2 independent lacing zones and roller eyelets let you fine-tune the fit.
- Stiff nylon insole supports feet.
- DuraPU® polyurethane midsole with supination and pronation support.
- Vibram® Apptrail outsole with multi-directional lugs.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.