Lowa Explorer Gore-Tex Mid Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These boots were meant for exploring, with a flexible and protective upper and waterproof membrane. The mid-height collar supports and stabilizes your ankles when carrying heavier packs, and the midsole provides cushion and comfort on the trail.
- Suede and synthetic upper with a Gore-Tex® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Lightweight insole comforts and flexes.
- DynaPU® midsole cushions underfoot.
- Vibram® Rock Track® Evo outsole with Megagrip rubber.
- Aggressive lugs provide traction in loose terrain.
- Resoleable design lets you give these boots a new life.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.