Lowa Renegade Gore-Tex Mid Light Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Rugged to stand up to rough terrain, lightweight for fast-packing and thru-hiking. The Renegade's mid-height cuff and supportive frame stabilizes your feet when carrying heavier loads in uneven terrain. The membrane keeps your feet dry during river encounters.
- Durable leather upper with Gore-Tex® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Support frame wraps lower foot for support.
- Dual-density midsole cushions and comforts.
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Evo outsole with multi-directional lugs for stability on loose terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.