Lowa Locarno Gore-Tex Low Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hiking-boot support in a casual sneaker-like design. Lined with a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane these sneakers offer excellent wet weather protection, while letting your feet breathe.
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining keeps feet nice and dry.
- Wide last design offers more room throughout the forefoot.
- DynaPU® proprietary polyurethane (PU) foam blends the best of PU with the best of EVA, offering durability, rebound and support in a lightweight rubber.
- Nylon shank helps provide stability on uneven terrain.
- Aggressive tread uses a blended rubber compound that offers enhanced traction on slippy trails to wet sidewalks.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.