Free your feet on the trail. These minimalist trail shoes let you tackle muddy tracks and rocky routes, with great sensitivity for the trail.
- Welded mesh upper, with protective TPU overlays.
- Adjustable instep straps, with secure lacing.
- Wide toe box for natural foot splaying.
- 3mm TrailFoam midsole for minimalist cushioning.
- Moisture wicking liner, with removable 2mm insole.
- 5mm rubber outsole with 3.5mm chevron-shaped lugs.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.