Reima Fidzi SunProof Swim Shorts - Children to Youths
We need some downtime. For the next 17 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Only available online.
From dodging waves to pool parties, these quick-drying swim shorts are kid approved and ready to make a splash.
- Lightweight breathable recycled polyester blend dries quickly and packs down small.
- Recycled material uses plastic bottles.
- PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH®ECO water and dirt repellant finish keeps these shorts looking better, longer.
- UPF 50+ rated material stops more than 98% of harsh UV.
- Elasticised waist and drawcord combo for the perfect fit on growing bodies.
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.