The North Face Spur Trail Shorts - Boys' - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Take the trail less travelled in these durable hiking shorts. The burly nylon blend is finished with a DWR finish that wicks sweat away and dries quickly.
- 70-denier nylon has a hint of spandex for comfortable stretch.
- DWR finish shrugs off unexpected showers and keeps your shorts cleaner longer.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- Zip fly with snap front closure.
- Belt loops and an internal adjustable, elasticized waistband for a customized fit.
- 2 front hand pockets, and a zippered back pocket.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.