The sky might be leaking, but that's no reason to stay off the trails. This light jacket won't slow you down while it sheds rain and shuts down the wind. And if the weather clears, wad it into its own pocket and stuff it into a corner of your hydration pack, and you'll barely know it's there.
- Lightweight Storm Ultra-Lite Fabric is water- and wind-resistant.
- Nylon ripstop with DWR provides water repellency.
- Elasticated hood and cuffs.
- Left chest storage pocket holds small items.
- Perforated underarm panels add air flow.
- Articulated sleeve with extended cuffs provides extra coverage.
- Back seam features a mesh-lined air vent to keep you cool on hard rides.
- Jacket stuffs into hidden collar pocket for easy storage.
- Slight drop-back hem keeps you protected from tire spray.
- Reflective hits.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.