The bright tang of fresh cranberries pairs perfectly with the rich sweetness of organic dark chocolate, in a bar that might just be your next favourite. These bars are made with simple, local ingredients, no fillers, just good stuff. Made with Local started as a small table at a Halifax farmer’s market with the core belief that healthy snacking could be delicious.
- Ingredients: oats, natural almond butter, honey, walnuts, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), fair trade organic dark chocolate, cinnamon.
- Uses organic 70% dark chocolate from Camino chocolatiers based in Ottawa Ontario.
- Allergens – contains: tree nuts.
- Made in a facility that processes: peanuts and wheat.
- Production partners with The Flowercart Group in Nova Scotia, Canada – a supported workplace program for folks with barriers to mainstream employment.
- Certified B Corporation: certified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Serving size||1 bar|
|Calories per serving||235Cal|
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.