Simplify your pack. You get your excitement from sunsets and stargazing sessions, not from goofy gear. This pack is ready for function-focused hikers with ambitious backcountry goals. Using a mesh suspension system, the pack floats your load comfortably and hile channels cool air across your sweat-drenched back. Big enough for week-long epics, with a simple pocket design to keep you organized, with fewer places to rummage through when you need an emergency cookie or a dry pair of socks.
- Airspeed suspension system uses tensioned mesh to float the load on your back, while allowing air flow.
- Harness is easy to adjust, with up to 12cm of back length adjustment.
- Women's specific harness fits female or narrow-framed hikers.
- Construction combines 600-denier and 450-denier polyester with a 1000-denier nylon base for durability in backcountry use.
- Soft edged shoulder straps feature an adjustable sternum strap and integrated safety whistle.
- Integrated rain cover gives you weather protection whenever you need it.
- Hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L bladder (sold separately).
- Fixed lid with double buckles allows easy top access.
- Separated sleeping bag compartment has bottom zipper access.
- Stretch mesh side pockets add extra storage for frequently used items.
- Compression straps keep your load tight and tidy, or strap on poles.
- Sewn loops on both sides lets you clip on extras or bulky gear.
- Padded hip belt positions weight comfortably.
- Zippered hip belt pocket keeps small items accessible.
- Recommended load: 14-18kg.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Volume||65L (Cinder Grey)|
|Length||74cm (Cinder Grey)|
|Width||42cm (Cinder Grey)|
|Depth||36cm (Cinder Grey)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|