Some goals require the lightest equipment. The ultralight Addax holds a full alpine rack and has a padded waist and legs for comfort if you pop off on your redpoint attempt. But similar to a skinny 8.9mm rope, it will last longer if used for sending rather than hang-dogging.
- UHMW polyethylene and high-tenacity polyester is lightweight yet durable.
- Perforated foam in the waist and leg loops breathes and cushions while hanging.
- 4 standard gear loops hold all your pro.
- 2 ice screw slots for winter objectives.
- Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|