From a company that knows a thing or two about staying comfortable in the water, this Xcel top fits like a wetsuit. The fit lets you focus on the waves, and the hydrophobic material dries quickly once you're out of the water.
- Breathable hydrophobic material dries incredibly quickly and wicks away moisture.
- Neoprene hood offers complete coverage, great for snorkelling or surfing.
- Rated at UPF 50+, this top blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- Articulated patterning and 4-way stretch adds movement.
- Zippered pocket on the lower back protects small waterproof valuables.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|