Mustang Survival Torrens Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep the cold from creeping into your bones. This insulated midlayer is designed for nippy marine environments. Stretchy cuffs create a soft seal at the wrists, with a DWR coating to stop water from trickling in. Its shorter torso length makes for easy layering, and it won't bunch up when you're seated in your craft of choice. The best bit? Light insulation that's toasty, breathable and above all, moisture resistant.
- Construction combines an outer shell with DWR treatment to shed moisture with a moisture wicking liner.
- PolarTec® Alpha® insulation is extremely breathable and moisture resistant.
- Stretch cuffs have a DWR treatment to help seal out water.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered internal pocket.
- Athletic fit with articulated arms.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.