Warmer and thicker than any Prolite sleeping pad ever. The Prolite Apex has 5cm of cushion and insulation for 3-season adventures. The secret is the unique StrataCore construction that combines ridges of thermal foam with layers of air. The new WingLock™ valve makes inflating your pad easier than ever.
- WingLock™ valve uses 1-way airflow to inflate quickly and easily. To deflate, simply twist the wings and open the valve. Simple to use even while wearing gloves.
- Inflates and deflates 3x faster than Therm-a-Rest’s classic valve.
- Expanding, self-inflating foam core self-inflates. Add a few breathes of air for personalized firmness.
- Self-inflating foam is durable and reliable compared to air pads.
- StrataCore construction uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam to save weight but preserve the durability of a self-inflating pad.
- Includes a stuff sack.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|