Grams count, and this sleeping pad is one of the lightest, most compact available. Designed for long-distance hikers, the Prolite has tapered corners that shave weight. It's new 1-way valve is super-quick to inflate – about 3 times faster than a Therm-a-Rest classic valve.
- Mini hex polyester fabric top an bottom.
- WingLock valve is 3x faster than conventional valves.
- 1-way airflow is quick and easy to operate even while wearing gloves.
- Deflates almost instantly.
- Highly compressible Atmos foam expands quickly when you open the valve.
- Rounded corners and tapered shape reduce packed volume.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier ripstop polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||50-denier ripstop polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|