Comfort on a massive scale: this is the thickest Therm-a-Rest® self-inflating mattress ever. Vertical sidewalls max out the sleeping surface to give you a huge space to sink into at camp. It’s warm and offers more stability than a standard air mattress. Self-inflating design makes set-up a breeze, and the included pump sack can even speed up set-up, something you’ll appreciate when roll into camp after dark.
- TwinLock™ valve systemuses 2 burly 1-way valves to inflate up to 3x faster and deflate up to 5x faster than classic valves.
- Plush stretch knit fabric provides breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
- 11cm thickness smooths out rough surfaces.
- Generous width and length gives you room to move.
- Compressible foam core expands quickly, just add a few breathes to reach your desire firmness.
- Designed to pair with other 3D mattresses.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Pump sack included|