Because a well-rested backpacker is a happy backpacker, this all-bells, all-whistles winter sleeping bag is priced to make you smile. Hydrophobic down manages dampness to maintain warmth through mixed conditions. On truly chilly nights you will be grateful for the zoned insulation and cozy ToeAsis™ insulated footbox, little touches like this focus warmth where it is needed most.
- 650 fill-power Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down maintains loft better, retains 90% less moisture and dries 3 times fasters than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zoned insulation provides insulation where it's needed – on top. Because sleeping pads provide additional insulation, there is less on the bottom of this bag.
- Box baffle construction maximizes loft and minimizes cool spots.
- 2 Removable SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- ToeAsis insulated footbox keeps feet cozy.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length oversize draft tube.
- DWR-treated nylon shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- External zip pocket houses a headlamp, earplugs or contact lenses.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Technology||Nikwax Hydrophobic Down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Packed size||20 x 25cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|