A spacious outdoor home for adventurous families. The Habitude's roomy interior provides a large space for card games or changing clothes, and the sturdy pole geometry stands up to blustery nights. The easy-to-setup design is big enough for a small family, and it has a large vestibule to store your wet gear.
- Pole configuration provides lots of headroom.
- Fly and floor have a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Single large door and spacious vestibule offers easy access and room to store your gear.
- Colour-coded webbing makes set up easy.
- Ventilating mesh panels reduce condensation.
- 6 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Interior loops for hanging extra gear, lights or laundry.
- Integrated light in vestibule for easy night access. Requires 2 CR2032 batteries (not included).
- Includes large stuff sack, stakes and guylines.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.85m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.