The next generation of the ground-breaking NeoAir pads are still light and warm enough for 3 season adventures. The new WingLock™ valve is as easy to use as a water bottle cap and 1-way flow means no wasted breaths. The inner construction and a reflective ThermaCapture™ barrier keep you warm without having to add an additional foam layer. Both the reflective barrier and inner cells use lightweight materials that add warmth without compromising weight or packability.
- 30-denier high-tenacity nylon on the top and bottom.
- Triangular Core Matrix™ and reflective ThermaCapture™ technology provides great comfort, warmth and stability.
- Women's version has a higher R-value.
- WingLock™ valve is 3x faster than conventional valves.
- 1-way airflow is quick and easy to operate even while wearing gloves.
- Deflates almost instantly.
- Included: Thermarest® pump sack doubles as a storage sack.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||30-denier nylon|
|Bottom Fabric||30-denier nylon|