Bring the comfort of your own bed with you when you travel. This wide quilt is a nice option for chilly hostels, car camping and road tripping, or for tent camping when you want to save the weight of 2 sleeping bags. 650+ fill-power hits the sweet spot between warmth and lightness, while the polyester fabric won't get clammy. On chillier nights, the box-baffled insulation and full-length draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Shell fabric and liner are 20-denier polyester. Shell is DWR-treated.
- 650 fill-power Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down maintains loft better, retains 90% less moisture and dries 3 times fasters than traditional down.
- Box baffle construction maximizes loft and minimizes cool spots.
- Full-perimeter side baffles and an elasticized footbox keep cold air out.
- Integrated loop kit secures blanket to compatible quilts, blankets or sleeping pads for an efficient layering system.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
|Length||Fits up to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Technology||Nikwax Hydrophobic Down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||20 x 33cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|