When your objective is "go up", this minimalist daypack is all function on vertical missions. Compact at 22L, it's built to conveniently carry alpine gear, including tools and a rope.
- 210-denier nylon ripstop, with a DWR coating.
- Zippered top access, with rope strap.
- Flexible shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets.
- Zippered top pocket, with key clip.
- Tool attachments.
- Haul loop.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.