Fly between the rock and ice. With hyperlight construction, this climbing daypack keeps your alpine transitions fast. Its super-light suspension stays stable when the route gets extra challenging.
- Ultralight 100-denier nylon ripstop, with a DWR coating.
- Spindrift collar top access, with rope carry system.
- 3D air mesh back panel, with adjustable sternum strap.
- Climbing harness compatible design.
- Zippered front pocket, with key clip.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets.
- Helmet attachment (sold separately).
- Ice tool attachments.
- Haul loops.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.