The beauty of winter camping is much easier to appreciate after a great night’s sleep. Loaded 800 fill hydrophobic ProDown™, the Inferno has what it takes to keep you cozy. It offers maximal thermal efficiency with a distinct bottom, sides and top, each with system of baffles that prevent down migration. The ½ length zip, fitted hood and draft collar reduce the places that warm air can escape.
- 800 fill-power hydrophobic ProDown™ absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- Goose down is ethically sourced and meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Head, footbox and back of the bag use NeoVent Air™, a highly-breathable and water-resistant fabric.
- Generous profile gives you room to layer.
- Trapezoidal side baffles prevent cold spots.
- Fitted hood hugs the head and neck, so there’s nowhere for cold air to pool.
- Full draft collar and hood overlap to prevent heal loss.
- Hood can be adjusted on either side.
- Internal insulated pocket.
- ½ length center zip.
- Roomy vaulted footbox.
- Tie down loops to secure your pad to your sleeping bag.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||31 x 56cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|