A strong and light expedition shelter to handle the most severe conditions. The VE 25 has a dome structure to shed wind and provide ample living space. Reinforcements on the fly and high-strength guylines stand up to Denali-like storms, while the two vestibules offer practical space for all your gear.
- Sturdy nylon fly and floor have polyurethane coatings for waterproofness.
- Welded reinforcements on fly withstand mountain conditions.
- DAC aluminum poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Pole sleeves and clips resist snow loading and is easy to set up in cold conditions.
- PU front window is rated to -51C.
- Fly vents and closable mesh panels balance ventilation and weather protection.
- 8 interior pockets and internal hanger points keep you organized.
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls for ease of use in the dark.
- Includes 4 snow stakes.
- Footprint included.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||20-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.23m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.5sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.