Made for shade. The Helinox Royal Box offers a cool, shady space for beaches, campsites or the sidelines of festival and sporting events. Sides can be rolled up or staked out to provide shade and airflow.
- Durable ripstop nylon canopy has a UPF rating of 50+, blocking more than 97% of UV.
- Poles are aluminum with built-in clip connector.
- Set-up is simple just pull it out, and stake down the guylines – everything you need is included.
- Open the sides like wings, to create room for tables, gear, or coolers.
- Space under cover is 220 (wide) x 145 (deep) x 148cm (high).
- Packs down to 13 x 70 x 25cm.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.48m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||70 x 25 x 13cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.